Oct 26, 2011

hello world.

Hi. Hello. Today, I'm going to talk about things I hate in school.

#1 - the girls who stare endlessly into your eyes until you feel like they're piercing your soul.
What the hell is up with that one, really? I hate stares, and I wish I had a cup of slushed ice in my hand to pour it over to your face. Staring isn't a good thing to do to other people, especially when they're the DEADLY stares.

#2 - say hello to my new boyfriend, K <3
YES, I broke up with A. Well, does it look like we were going to stay any longer before? I couldn't handle fights and fights AND JEALOUSY. I hate when the guy is overreacting and he hates me for being friends with other guys. And also because I-wasn't-myself-anymore type of crap. Oh, deal with it already. People change and second chances never really existed to me. Is that clear?

#3 - why teachers are annoying the crap out of my brain.
One day we had this quiz on our personality. I got orange. And it says I hate rules, loves freedom, make decision without thinking twice but eventually won't regret after that. OR WAS IT? Blah, blah. Blah! All of those things it said about me is true. I hate rules. So, this is why I'm relating this one to the teachers. There is one question in that quiz,

Are teachers one of the groups of people that you respect?

My answer? No. Haha, I just put no because I HATE RULES. Does that make any sense to you? Good. I don't get why we can't wear slippers to school. PMR is freaking over anyway. PASCA PMR got on my nerves. It's not only boring, it makes me feel fucked up.

Will update another things soon, bye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment