Aug 15, 2011

collecting your jar of hearts?


jar of my heart.



So today, I sat for exam. Gosh, I didn't even do well. I guess. History paper took my sane away; and I was actually screaming when I saw those questions I never tend to know about. BM paper was quite easy, except for paper one and paper two part D. I ran out of time - thank God teacher gave us more time. Haaaaaachu!

My mind is still running wild. I think of things so very often, now and then - until I cannot think anymore, ache my own heart, wish for impossible things and whatever. Life is so complicated right now.

When I was just about to relax my freaked mind, I turned around to see my friend but my eyes landed on a pair of eyes that won't stop staring until I frowned at him. You see why exam is so difficult for me today. Somebody was staring at me.

Haha, and actually, he's my boyfriend. I'm being overly dramatic - oh no, I am dramatic. Stupid, head over heels in love dramatic. We kind of... fight? Is that the word? Because until now, I hadn't talk to him. I text him a while ago but he gave no reply.

I should calm down and relax. I could make coffee and let my brain free. I would run at a beach on this hot day - who the hell cares? But all those should and could and would can't help me if I won't do them.

I feel like dying. Die. Die. I want to sleep and wake up in another life where I could be happy and just straighten things up. I feel like someone burying my head in the sand.

Oh bitch ass. I need to go now. I'm tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment